Dear U.S. Citizen in Slovenia:
We have updated our Additional Resources for U.S. Citizens in Slovenia. Some highlights:
- a new Driving in Slovenia page
- updated information on how to get criminal record checks authenticated
- requirement for your foreign guests to register with police within three days of arrival
Slovenia Covid Statistics (as of 10 February 2021):
- The number of active cases in the country has dropped significantly, from over 17,000 cases last week to 14,000 cases. The number of hospitalized (currently 864) also dropped by approximately 150.
- The number of weekly Covid-confirmed deaths in Slovenia the past week dropped to 103 this past week (compared to 158 the week prior).
- On a rolling 14-day average, Slovenia has dropped to 699 new cases per 100,000 citizens, still the fifth highest rate in Europe.
For additional information from the Slovenian government, including reaching their call center, see their English-language Covid page.
For additional information, see our Embassy’s Covid-19 page.
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook