Dear American Citizen in Slovenia:
Entry into Slovenia
- Effective 5 June, a rapid antigen test taken in the prior 48 hours is sufficient for entry into Slovenia without quarantine. This includes rapid tests done in the United States.
Slovenia Covid Statistics (as of 3 June 2021):
- The number of active cases in the country continued to decrease, from 4,613 active cases on May 28 to 3,876 today. On a rolling 14-day average, Slovenia has decreased to 190 new cases per 100,000 citizens.
- The number of hospitalized dropped from 252 on May 28 to 213 today. There were 13 additional deaths since May 28.
For additional information, see our Embassy’s Covid-19 page.
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook