Dear American Citizen in Slovenia:
Slovenia COVID-19 Statistics (as of 26 August 2021):
- The number of active cases in the country increased significantly in the past three weeks, from 1,293 cases to 4,278 today. On a rolling 14-day average, Slovenia has increased to 202.8 new cases per 100,000 citizens.
- The number of hospitalized also increased from 28 three weeks ago to 105 today, with 14 additional deaths.
- Slovenia’s vaccination rate has increased marginally, with 42.2% of the population fully vaccinated. Vaccines are available to all U.S. citizen residents of Slovenia age 12 and over and the U.S. government recommends that all eligible citizens get the vaccine.
For additional information, see our Embassy’s Covid-19 page.
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook