Dear American Citizen in Slovenia:
Note that the next Alert will be on 26 August.
Slovenia COVID-19 Statistics (as of 5 August 2021):
- The number of active cases in the country increased again in the past week, from 916 cases last week to 1,293 today. On a rolling 14-day average, Slovenia has increased to 61.3 new cases per 100,000 citizens.
- The number of hospitalized remains steady at 28 and there was one additional death in the past week.
- Slovenia’s vaccination rate remains low, with just 38.9% of the population fully vaccinated. Vaccines are available to all U.S. citizen residents of Slovenia age 12 and over and the U.S. government recommends that all eligible citizens get the vaccine.
For additional information, see our Embassy’s Covid-19 page.
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook