Dear U.S. Citizen in Slovenia:
Slovenia Covid Statistics (as of 3 February 2021):
- The number of active cases in the country – currently 17, 117 – has decreased by approximately 800 in the past week. The number of hospitalized (currently 1,012) also dropped by approximately 100.
- The number of weekly Covid-confirmed deaths in Slovenia the past week (158) rose slightly from the prior week.
- On a rolling 14-day average, Slovenia has dropped slightly to 834 new cases per 100,000 citizens, still the fifth highest rate in Europe.
For additional information from the Slovenian government, including reaching their call center, see their English-language Covid page.
For additional information, see our Embassy’s Covid-19 page.
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook