Dear American Citizen in Slovenia:
As I will be away from the office, the next Alert will be in two weeks.
Slovenia Covid Statistics (as of 1 July 2021):
- The number of active cases in the country continued to decrease, from 1,055 active cases last week to 630 today. On a rolling 14-day average, Slovenia has decreased to 30.3 new cases per 100,000 citizens.
- The number of hospitalized dropped from 80 last week to 68 today. There were 2 additional deaths in the past week.
- 31% of the population is full vaccinated. Vaccines are available to all U.S. citizen residents of Slovenia age 12 and over.
For additional information, see our Embassy’s Covid-19 page.
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook