Dear U.S. Citizen in Slovenia:
Slovenia Covid Statistics (as of 17 February 2021):
- The number of active cases in the country has dropped again, from 14,000 cases last week to 11,639 today. The number of hospitalized dropped from 864 last week to 648 today.
- The number of weekly Covid-confirmed deaths in Slovenia the past week dropped to 78 this past week (vice 103 the week prior).
- On a rolling 14-day average, Slovenia has dropped to 578 new cases per 100,000 citizens, the third highest rate in Europe after Czechia and Montenegro.
For additional information from the Slovenian government, including reaching their call center, see their English-language Covid page.
For additional information, see our Embassy’s Covid-19 page.
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook