Dear U.S. Citizen in Slovenia:
Slovenia Entry Restrictions
- Travelers who have completed the vaccine regimen with the following vaccines are now accepted for entry without test or quarantine: Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, Russian Gamele (Sputnik V), Indian manufacturer Serum Institute / AstraZeneca, and Chinese Sinovac Biotech and Sinopharm.
Slovenia In-country Restrictions
- The Slovenian government has lifted restrictions of movement between regions of Slovenia
- Restaurant terraces are open for eating, with indoor dining possible in some regions of Slovenia
- Hotels are open with up to 30 rooms available
- Events remain limited to 10 person
- Slovenia is currently vaccinating those age 50+.
Slovenia Covid Statistics (as of 28 April 2021):
- The number of active cases in the country decreased markedly in the past week, from 12,176 active cases last week to 9, 278 today. On a rolling 14-day average, Slovenia has decreased to 490 new cases per 100,000 citizens.
- The number of weekly Covid-confirmed deaths in Slovenia the past week increased, however, to 60 in the past week.
- The number of hospitalized decreased slightly to 621 today.
Please note that there will not be an Alert next week, but will resume the week after.
For additional information, see our Embassy’s Covid-19 page.
- U.S. Embassy – Slovenia
- Prešernova cesta 31, Ljubljana
- U.S. Embassy Consular Section
- Email: LjubljanaACS@state.gov
- For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
- State Department – Consular Affairs
- 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive Alerts.