Dear American Citizen in Slovenia:
Slovenia COVID-19 Statistics (as of 8 October 2021):
- The number of active cases in the country decreased again from 12,644 last week to 11,860 today. The 14 day incidence rate per 100,000 persons decreased from 600 to 562.
- The number of hospitalized decreased slightly to 413 today, with 37 additional deaths in the past week.
- Slovenia’s vaccination rate increased from 47.6% to 49% of the population fully vaccinated.
- The Slovenian government is providing vaccines to all residents of Slovenia age 15 and over, including U.S. citizens with temporary or permanent residence cards; the U.S. Government strongly recommends that all eligible citizens get the vaccine as soon as possible.
For additional information, see our Embassy’s Covid-19 page.
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook