Dear American Citizen in Slovenia:
Going forward we will be sending this COVID update Alert every two weeks, barring urgent information to impart.
Slovenia COVID-19 Statistics (as of 29 October 2021):
- The number of active cases has climbed sharply in the past week from 14,913 last week to 25,135 today – the highest number ever in Slovenia. The 14-day incidence rate per 100,000 persons increased to 1,192.
- The number of hospitalized increased from 421 last week to 558 today, including 133 in intensive care, with 69 additional deaths in the past week.
- Slovenia’s vaccination rate inched up marginally to 53% of the population being fully vaccinated.
- Talk to your doctor about vaccine booster shots.
For additional information, see our Embassy’s Covid-19 page.
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook