Dear American Citizen in Slovenia:
Slovenia COVID-19 Statistics (as of 21 October 2021):
- The number of active cases has climbed to its highest number since February, at 14,913. The 14-day incidence rate per 100,000 persons increased to 707.
- The number of hospitalized increased slightly from 403 last week to 421 today, with 30 additional deaths in the past week.
- Slovenia’s vaccination rate increased to 52.5% of the population being fully vaccinated.
For additional information, see our Embassy’s Covid-19 page.
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook