Dear American Citizen in Slovenia:
U.S. Taxes & Coronavirus
- See the U.S. IRS Coronavirus page for information on tax relief and economic stimulus payments. U.S. citizens overseas can also benefit and no action is required if you filed taxes in 2018 and 2019.
Medical situation in Slovenia:
- As of 13 April, Slovenia reported 1,220 confirmed COVID cases and 56 fatalities, with 103 hospitalized, of whom 35 are in intensive care.
For additional information, see our Covid-19 page. Assistance:
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter