Dear American Citizen in Slovenia:
Medical situation in Slovenia:
- The Slovenian government announced that it was considering easing certain restrictions as early as 14 April to help restart the economy.
- As of 7 April, Slovenia reported 1,055 confirmed COVID cases and 36 fatalities, with 111 hospitalized and 31 in intensive care.
For additional information, see our Covid-19 page.
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter