Dear American Citizen in Slovenia:
Medical situation in Slovenia (as of 15 May):
- The Slovenian government has declared the epidemic over in Slovenia, effective 31 May. This is based in part on the average number of persons a Covid-19 patient infects now being under one. Nevertheless, many restrictions in Slovenia remain in place.
- Since yesterday there was one additional confirmed case, for a cumulative total of 1,465.
- There were no additional fatalities, with the total remaining at 103.
- The number who are currently hospitalized decreased to 29 persons, of whom 7 are in intensive care.
For additional information, see our Covid-19 page.
· State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
· Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
· Follow us on Facebook