Dear American Citizen in Slovenia:
- Domestic public transportation is gradually resuming. Passengers will have to disinfect their hands upon entry, wear a face mask and keep a safety distance of at least 1.5 meters. The Infrastructure Ministry has established a hotline at 01 478 85 12 to address questions on public transportation.
Medical situation in Slovenia (as of 11 May):
- Since Friday there were ten additional confirmed cases, for a cumulative total of 1,460.
- There were two additional fatalities over the weekend, bringing the total to 102.
- The number who are currently hospitalized decreased to 42 persons, of whom 10 are in intensive care.
For additional information, see our Covid-19 page. Assistance:
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter