Dear American Citizen in Slovenia:
Medical situation in Slovenia (as of 28 April):
- Slovenia has tested 2.43% of its population. A total of 50,290 tests have been performed in Slovenia, with random testing of the population beginning 20 April.
- Slovenian authorities confirmed 35 new cases since 24 April, including one as a result of the random testing. The cumulative total of people who have tested positive for Covid-19 is 1,408.
- There were six additional fatalities since 24 April, bringing the total to 86.
- The number who are currently hospitalized remains at 78 persons, of whom 24 are in intensive care.
- Car washes and insurance agents have resumed service.
For additional information, see our Covid-19 page.