Dear American Citizen in Slovenia:
Medical situation in Slovenia (as of 23 April):
- Slovenian authorities confirmed 13 new cases yesterday. The cumulative total of people who have tested positive for Covid-19 is 1,366, out of 45,703 total tests.
- There were no additional fatalities yesterday, with the total remaining at 79.
- The number who are currently hospitalized decreased further to 80 persons, of whom 23 are in intensive care. This is well below the peak at the end of March when there were 119 in hospital.
For additional information, see our Covid-19 page. Assistance:
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter