Dear American Citizen in Slovenia:
- The Slovenian government has lifted the ban on commercial flights to Ljubljana, Maribor and Portorož airports. Several airlines have announced plans to resume flights to Ljubljana in early June.
Medical situation in Slovenia (as of 12 May):
- Since yesterday there was one additional confirmed case, for a cumulative total of 1,461.
- There were no additional fatalities, with the total remaining at 102.
- The number who are currently hospitalized decreased to 40 persons, of whom 9 are in intensive care.
For additional information, see our Covid-19 page.
· U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
· State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
· Slovenia Country Information
· Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
· Follow us on Facebook