Dear American Citizen in Slovenia:
Medical situation in Slovenia
- The Slovenian government plans to begin testing of a random sample of the population to determine scope of coronavirus infections.
- As of 16 April, Slovenia reported 1,269 confirmed COVID cases and 61 fatalities, with 99 hospitalized, of whom 31 are in intensive care.
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter