Dear American Citizen in Slovenia:
- Face masks are mandatory in closed public spaces where the distance between persons is less than 1.5 meters, on public transportation, for persons with respiratory diseases, for health staff depending on the degree of risk, for all staff of care homes, and for visitors entering health institutions and care homes. If you have an appointment at the U.S. Embassy, please wear a mask.
Medical situation in Slovenia (as of 1 June):
- Since 29 May, there were no additional confirmed cases, with the total remaining at 1,473.
- Since 29 May, there was one additional fatality, for a total of 109.
- The number who are currently hospitalized decreased to 5 persons, of whom 1 is in intensive care.
For additional information, see our Covid-19 page.
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook