Dear American Citizen in Slovenia:
We are honored to welcome Secretary of State Pompeo and his wife to Slovenia today for signing of a 5G agreement.
Medical situation in Slovenia (as of 13 August):
- Since 5 August, there have been 124 additional confirmed cases, and five additional deaths.
- Currently there are 193 active cases (down slightly from last week), with 19 hospitalized.
- Since the beginning of the epidemic, Slovenia has administered over 140,000 tests, confirming 2,332 infections and 129 fatalities.
For additional information, see our Covid-19 page.
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook