Dear American Citizen in Slovenia:
Medical situation in Slovenia (as of 15 July):
- Since 8 July, there have been 115 additional confirmed cases, but no additional deaths since 1 June.
- Currently there are 266 active cases, with 16 hospitalized.
- Since the beginning of the epidemic, Slovenia has administered over 118,000 tests, confirming 1,878 infections and 111 fatalities.
- In addition to American Citizen Services, the Embassy has resumed limited visa services for urgent travel.
For additional information, see our Covid-19 page.
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia
Prešernova 31, Ljubljana
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter