U.S. Embassy Health Alert (2 December 2020)
Dear U.S. Citizen in Slovenia:
There are no changes in Slovenian government restrictions.
Covid medical situation in Slovenia (as of 2 December 2020)
- Since 25 November, there have been 10,258 additional confirmed Covid-19 cases (similar to last week), and 348 additional deaths (vice 280 last week).
- On a rolling 14-day average, Slovenia has 971 new cases per 100,000 citizens (very similar to last week).
- Slovenia now has 20,570 active cases, with 1,285 persons hospitalized in the country; 199 persons in intensive care; 147 on ventilators. This is similar to the week prior.
- Since the beginning of the epidemic, Slovenia has confirmed 79,564 infections and 1,547 fatalities.
For additional information, see our Covid-19 page.
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook