Dear American Citizen in Slovenia:
Covid-19: Testing availability
- The government of Slovenia has affirmed that testing is available to all – not just those who are symptomatic.
Medical situation in Slovenia (as of 12 November)
- Since 4 November, there have been 11, 462 additional confirmed Covid-19 cases (similar to the prior week) and 245 additional deaths (vice 169 last week). Yesterday’s positivity rate was 28%, similar to the week prior.
- On a rolling 14-day average, Slovenia has 996 new cases per 100,000 citizens, one of the higher rates in the EU.
- Slovenia now has 20,154 active cases (down from 23,417 last week). There are 1,210 persons hospitalized in the country (vice 979 persons last week). There are currently 193 persons in intensive care (vice 158 last week), with 134 on ventilators (vice 94 last week).
- Since the beginning of the epidemic, Slovenia has confirmed 50,870 infections and 686 fatalities.
For additional information, see our Covid-19 page.
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook