The US Embassy and AmCham Slovenia invite Slovenian students to apply for the Summer Economics Institute (SEI) 2018 Program, a hands-on experience in Business, Economics & Entrepreneurship in Ljubljana!
Do you want to:
- Learn about business and economics, even if they are not your field?
- See what it takes to become an entrepreneur?
- Participate in a 2-week Lean Start-Up program with a US Professor of Entrepreneurship?
- Intern with an AmCham Slovenia company?
Who may apply?
- Slovenian citizens aged 19-28 who are 2nd year or higher undergraduate (dodiplomski) or Master’s students
- SEI Program, July 9-20, 2018, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Internship & Career Fair, May 10, 2018 – explore opportunities for Internships AmCham Companies
Applications and More Information:
Application deadline: Tuesday, April 3, 2018
Questions? Charlotte Taft, US Embassy Ljubljana firstname.lastname@example.org or Tonja Avsenik, AmCham Slovenia email@example.com