(June 7-11, 2021)
will be held virtually this year: on-demand sessions and follow-up meetings will remain open throughout June). There are two separate tracks available: regular and tech programs.
The Summit is a high-profile event hosted by the U.S. Government for selected international companies with an interest in establishing or expanding its presence in the United States. With its proven track record for business success, this year’s Summit is expected to attract more than 3,000 participants from 75+ international markets and 45+ U.S. states and territories.
Thanks to its virtual format this year, the Summit can be easily customized to meet your specific business objectives with key elements that provide a unique opportunity to:
- Gain first-hand insights on the Biden Administration’s trade policies from senior government officials.
- Schedule individual one-on-one meetings among 790+ U.S. economic development organizations, government representatives, and service providers.
- Hear from 150+ speakers including C-Suite executives discussing trending economic and business issues.
- Engage in an Industry RoadTrip – deep-dives on investment opportunities and trends in your industry with industry leaders and economic development experts from throughout the United States.
- Attend the Investors’ Academy to find answers to all practical questions around visas, legal requirements, site selection, workforce development, fiscal incentives, and more.
In addition to the intensive programming offered during the June 7-11 Summit dates, on-demand sessions and follow-up meetings will remain open throughout June to allow for flexible participation and maximum one-to-one meeting engagements.
during the Summit features innovative tech startups from around the world for an opportunity to pitch to venture capitalists, engage in targeted workshops, and meet with economic development organizations (EDOs) and other key players from dynamic startup ecosystems throughout the United States.
Companies selected for SelectUSATech can take advantage of the full Summit program at a discounted participation rate of $350 USD, while benefiting from the exclusive SelectUSATech elements that include:
- Startup Exhibitor Platform where you can feature your solution with demo video.
- Pitching sessions before venture capitalists, corporate investors, and startup ecosystem representatives from throughout the United States. Summit registration and Pitching Session application are due by April 1, 2021 for consideration.
- Investment Academy workshops tailored to startup-specific needs such as pitching, scaling, fundraising, financing, and investment opportunities in emerging technologies.
- Virtual Meetings with corporations and EDOs interested in attracting innovative tech companies to their region – to ensure a high level of flexibility and engagement, follow-up meetings can be scheduled throughout June.
We look forward to discussing the agenda with you in greater detail to best tailor your Summit experience to your business goals. Companies with less than 8 years in operation, up to $10 million in revenue, up to 40 employees, and are developing a new technology product or service will qualify for the SelectUSATech program. We welcome your application for our Slovenia’s virtual Summit Delegation of 2021. Please contact the U.S. Embassy commercial team with any inquiries.