An official website of the United States government

Lost & Stolen Items

For emergencies or to report a crime, call 113.

If you have lost or misplaced an item, you may wish first to contact the following offices:

For both lost and stolen items, we recommend filing a police report.  Usually it is best to file the report at the police station nearest to where the theft/loss is thought to have taken place; however, any police station can take a report.  See the link above for contact information of police stations throughout Slovenia.