Welcome to the General Services Office of the U.S. Embassy in Ljubljana!
On this page you are able to find solicitations issued by the Embassy of the United States of America in Ljubljana for the acquisition of commodities and/or services.
Solicitation Announcement (RFQ 19S16020Q0901)
The U.S. Embassy in Ljubljana, Slovenia is looking for a contractor to install AC units at GSO office.
Please note that this is a solicitation for a commercial item, prepared in accordance with the format FAR 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation. The solicitation number 19S16020Q0901 is issued as a Request for Quotation (RFQ) and is available in writing. Site visit will be held upon further notice.
Please contact Procurement Team at Ljubljana_procurement@state.gov , if you are interested to receive the written RFQ and submit a valid offer.
Solicitation Announcement (RFQ 19S16020Q0006)
The U.S. Embassy Ljubljana and Overseas Building Operations (OBO) has a requirement for maintenance and repairs on the existing Office Building Chancery clay tile roof and related roof components. This construction effort is estimated between $25,000 and $100,000.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offer must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have the ability to obtain a performance and guarantee bond and a payment bond, or to post adequate performance security, such as irrevocable letters of credit or guarantees issued by a reputable financial institution;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to complete the construction work in accordance with this solicitation.
If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please provide a written request for a copy of the solicitation documents to ZulicM@state.gov.
Solicitation Announcement (RFQ 19S16020Q0004)
The U.S. Embassy in Ljubljana, Slovenia has a requirement for JANITORIAL SERVICES. Please note that this is a combined synopsis/solicitation for a commercial item, prepared in accordance with the format FAR 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. The solicitation number 19S16020Q0004 will be issued as a Request for Quotation (RFQ). All responsible sources may submit an offer that shall be considered. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; offers are being requested and a written solicitation will be available. Please contact Marijan Kruhar, Procurement Supervisor at Kruharm@state.gov if you would like to receive the written RFQ.