U.S. Government Resources
- Department of Commerce: Although Department of Commerce is not present in Slovenia, we still provide their products to help business find distributors, partners or representatives for the Slovene market. For more specific information about the services we offer, visit our services.
- Export.gov: Brings together resources from across the U.S. Government to assist American businesses in planning their international sales strategies and succeed in today’s global marketplace. Export.gov also hosts information on the National Export Initiative.
- Export Import Bank of the United States: Insert some descriptive text regarding what type of information can be found on this website.
- National IPR Center: The National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center (IPR Center) stands at the forefront of the U.S. government’s response to global intellectual property (IP) theft.
- Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR): Insert some descriptive text regarding what type of information can be found on this website.
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation: Insert some descriptive text regarding what type of information can be found on this website.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA): The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) provides support to U.S. small businesses and small –business owners across the nation through capital (loans), access to federal contracts, and counseling.
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency: Insert some descriptive text regarding what type of information can be found on this website.
- AmChams: AmChams advance the interests of American business overseas. They are voluntary associations of American companies and individuals doing business in a particular country, as well as firms and individuals of that country who operate in the U.S. Currently, 115 AmChams in 102 countries are affiliated with U.S. AmCham. Slovene AmCham chapter, please visit the AmCham Slovenia page.
- SPIRIT – Slovenian Public Agency for the Promotion of Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Development, Investment and Tourism
- Slovenian Intellectual Property Office
- Customs Administration
- Ljubljana Stock Exchange
- Statistical Office
- Employment Service of Slovenia-Info Point for Foreigners
- Doing Business in Slovenia – A Practical Guide, CICD
- World Bank – IFC “Doing Business 2013” in Slovenia
- e-Bulletin Go International Slovenia