Dear U.S. Citizen in Slovenia:
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updated their travel guidance for Slovenia.
Medical situation in Slovenia (as of 25 November)
- Since 18 November, there have been 10,356 additional confirmed Covid-19 cases and 280 additional deaths.
- On a rolling 14-day average, Slovenia has 979 new cases per 100,000 citizens.
- Slovenia now has 20,337 active cases (a small increase from last week). There are 1,297 persons hospitalized in the country; 203 persons in intensive care; 149 on ventilators.
- Since the beginning of the epidemic, Slovenia has confirmed 69,306 infections and 1,199 fatalities.
For additional information, see our Covid-19 page.
- U.S. Embassy Ljubljana, Slovenia, Prešernova 31,
For emergencies only (including afterhours): Tel. +386 1-200-5500.
U.S. Embassy Ljubljana website
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Slovenia Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook